Complete these fields to and press Submit below to register your team (and, if individual team payment is required, to make payment via our Stripe payment page (Sli Nua Careers Ltd, of which The Horan Stand is a trading name). If individual payment is not required, our system leapfrogs you over that step.
You will then receive an automatic email. Please note: there's The Venue (Zoom or Remo) and there's The Quiz (Riddle) - we will refer to them individually at various points along the way.
1. You can register a team of 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 players.
2. Make sure to give the right email addresses for all players (watch .con instead of .com for example, it happens).
3. Make sure to check the email account you used for registration - the link we will send you is unique to that account
4. If the email hasn't arrived inside 20 minutes, check spam or junk folders. It's a good idea to add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts book to avoid our emails going into spam or junk.
5. Avoid using special characters such as á, í, é etc - in instances like that, just enter a, i, e etc.
6. If your entire team is working off the one device (i.e. sitting together in the same room, using same device), tick the box below that says: All my team will be sitting together in the same location. We just need the captain's email address for a team like that.
7. You will need reasonably good broadband, and a reliable device (tablet, laptop, smartphone, desktop), to be sure of joining your team-mates at your table. However, even if you can't get to the table, you can still take part in the quiz and contribute to your team's score. In effect, each team member participates in the quiz and the team's final score is calculated by adding their individual scores together and dividing by the numbers of players on the team who complete the quiz. Our User's Guide explains more - but you don't have to read that now if you don't wish, all shall unfold as you go through the process. Two devices are a good idea for each person - one for The Venue, one for the Quiz.